PinterClean of Memphis Green Cleaning Service
PinterClean of Memphis offers you peace of mind knowing your home or business is cleaned to the highest and safest standards utilizing the Green Clean System. Our system utilizes products that clean effectively. PinterClean of Memphis’ products are safer for you and those you care about and are certified by the Green Seal Institute (www.greenseal.org).
PinterClean of Memphis uses proven methods, combined with a staff of cleaning professionals that are well trained in how to effectively clean green, ensures we clean in a superior manner-a home or business that is clean and healthier for you, those you care about and our precious environment.
Why Clean Green with PinterClean of Memphis?
The PinterClean Green Clean Mission is to provide every client with an exceptional Green
cleaning experience at good value surrounded with outstanding customer service. Our system utilizes products that clean effectively. Our products are safer for you and those you care about and are certified by the Green Seal Institute www.GreenSeal.org. PinterClean of Memphis TN uses proven methods, combined with a staff of cleaning professionals that are well trained in how to effectively clean green.
Please Consider The Following Memphis Green Cleaning Facts:
- 1. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reported that the air inside homes is usually 2 to 5 times more polluted than the air outside the homes. In some cases, EPA tested air inside homes that was 100 times more contaminated.
- 2. According to the Research Council there are 50,000 chemicals in common use in our everyday environment. Less than 20% of these products have been tested for short and long-term effects on both human health and environmental impact.
- 3. Since the Industrial Revolution, the rise of toxins in the environment has been dramatic. Some scientists believe that 80-90% of cancer is due to environmental influences, and only 10-20% is due to genetic predispositions. The breast cancer rate before 1960 was 1 in 20 women. Today, it is 1 in 8 women as reported by the American Cancer Society.
- 4. The Clean Water Fund estimates the average American interacts with over 40 pounds of unsafe chemicals yearly. Manufacturers of cleaning products are not legally required to inform consumers of the chemicals within their products, because those toxic chemicals are considered proprietary information also known as “trade secrets”.
- 5. Our children are more vulnerable than we are, as adults, because pound-per-pound, children drink more water, breathe more air, and eat more food. Kids also play on the floor, where cleaning products and the associated toxins that are heavier than air settle. Chemicals are readily absorbed through the skin. Just like medications that are now administered through trans-dermal patches on the skin, toxins enter our bodies in the same manner. There has been a dramatic rise in childhood cancer, especially leukemia and brain cancer. The rate of cancer in children under 15 is 1 in 400.
- For more information, please visit the following website: Green Cleaning Facts